Welcome To Mrs. Edwards' Armoire
Mrs. Edwards' Armoire is a gift shop at Edwards Place started in late 2018. We do not have an online shop set up for most merchandise, but you can contact the Curator of Collections and Interpretation, Sarah Adams, if you would like to order an item by mail or for pick up. Standard shipping prices will be added to the price of the item for all mailed pieces.
Mrs. Edwards' Armoire is open during all Edwards Place tours and events and upon request. Come visit us to take home one of our SAA produced items, books by local authors, or handmade craft made by local artists.
* Blue and Orange Dreamsicle: Apple Pieces, Rose Hips, Cranberries, Spearmint Leaves, Butterfly Pea Flowers, Natural Orange Flavor, Rose Petals, Natural Creme Flavor, Marigold Flowers, Safflower; Peachy Keen: White Tea, Rooibos, Apple Pieces, Orange, Hibiscus, Natural Peach Flavor, Mango Pieces, Natural Orange Flavor, Marigold Flowers
Spring Tea Box
$20/$27 with shipping (10% off for SAA members)
Beginning our brand new seasonal tea boxes, think flowers for our Spring Tea Box. This box includes a wonderful array of history and tea related goodies for a unique gift for Easter, Mother's Day, or just for fun!
- 2 teas from Whimsy Tea Company
- Blue and Orange Dreamsicle and Peachy Keen*
- Tea treats - L’abeille Diligente violet honey candies, Biscoff European biscuit, Orchard Valley honey-roasted mixed nuts
- Lilac votive candle
- Handmade pressed-flower bookmark
- Flower notepad
- Victorian Spring history booklet
UNSolved: An Edwards Place Murder Mystery Game
2nd Edition Now On Sale!
Number of Players: 3-7
Time of Play: 1 hour
A game made by the Springfield Art Association
Premise: We enter the scene at Edwards Place mansion in the 19th century. A mystery host, A. P. “Red” DeClaws is holding a soiree for local movers and shakers. Before the party can begin, he is murdered in the Servant Hall! A Pinkerton Detective, Nancy Hawkshaw, unmasks herself and marks off the crime scene. She informs the guests that A. P. “Red” DeClaws had only used an alias – an anagram of Edwards Place – and had invited many of the guests because of a hidden history they have shared. Hawkshaw has named all of those guests as suspects in her investigation!
Your Objective: You are one of six suspects trying to avoid being accused of murder, with one other player playing as the detective. One of the six suspects is the murderer, but the other players can be implicated in the crime, so don’t get caught with your clues! If the detective player catches you with all three of your clues, she accuses you of the crime even if you are innocent, and the true murderer may go free!
$35 Non-Members. $30 Members